Saturday, September 24, 2011

First Digital Painting!

So I did my first digital painting last weekend... I've been rather slow on the upload side of this and debating how much of my personal art to post up.  It's crazy how Ringling has us doing so much art homework that once I finish I just can't wait to do my personal artwork.  Besides that, the library is practically my second home right now.  :)

I've been getting way more into digital painting lately, so I'll be posting a lot more of that to come, but here it is, my first digital 10 min sketch (it's my lovely roommate):

1 comment:

  1. nice job for your first digi painting :) Don't use so much opacity though!!
    and what are you doing for ringling homework? I'd love to see, if you have the time to upload a few of them :)

    ReplyDelete